Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our Venn Diagram



Yesterday we learnt how to create  a Venn diagram. My buddy was Jack. Jack and me and have a lot in common.We both like playing on devices we also like to play Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

 Jack is a great buddy because he's kind and helps people when they feel down, Jack plays with someone if they don't have anyone to play with. Jack chose me as his learning buddy because I have a sense of hummer and I'm  a good friend .Yesterday we also drew two circles, put them together and it made a oval shape in the middle. In the middle were what we have in common. On the two outer circles we put what we didn't have in common.

1 comment:

  1. This is great work. You and Jack worked really hard on this. I am very proud of you two. Tau ke! Awesome!

    From Mum

    ReplyDelete