Thursday, March 12, 2015

Reflection week 4

What I've enjoyed this week


This week at school I've enjoyed playing on the devices and learning more about nouns. Our hub blog's name is Totara Hub. My favorite thing about Totara Hub is that we can go on to Symbaloo and access heaps of learning games.  There is one gamecalled Create a Superhero that links to our Inquiry learning. It teaches you how to colour in and build a fake fluffy superhero. If your dad or yourself are good at building you might be able to build a metal one.


This week I  am proud of


This week I am proud of being Leader of the Week because it is kind of like being Santa's little helper. I am also proud of my maths and reading because last year we didn't learn about halves. My favorite book from this year so far is The Porete.


Next week I want to work on

Next week I want to work on more art because this year we haven't done that much arty stuff yet. I want to also work on swimming.





No comments:

Post a Comment