Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Waka Writing

My waka art is about my family. The stars represents my family that passed away, the small star is my sister that died from cancer. The Korus represents my family. I'm on dad's side and all my other siblings are on my mums side.


On the right is a beach that beach is called Mahia beach, it means alot to me because that's where I grew up. I also like surf a swim there and once I saw a Orca whale and a dead whale on the beach side.


The art at the bottom are the things that i like. On the right bottom is a tree that I climb in Wairoa and I think it’s also the biggest tree in Wairoa, it also is a redwood tree at Te Mata Peak. The little face at the bottom is a emoji which has its tongue poking out and one eye open and one not. Youtube is one of the things im on when I'm free I don't need to explain because I'm pretty sure everyone knows what youtube is. If you don't know what youtube is it is a site where you can watch people make videos. The fam is short for family and I have a lot of brothers and sisters, my oldest brother is over 25 years old.

IMG_1502.JPG

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic explanation of the meaning in your waka piece, Hunta! You have communicated so much through your artwork. What a great first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Hunta - I have a real sense of who you are, where you have come from and what's important to you from your writing. Your writing and artwork support each other really well. Say hi to Mr. Cooper and Mr. Moriarty for me. I taught Mr. Cooper and I worked alongside Mr. Moriarty a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Hunta! I love your clear explanations of your artwork. It really explains what things are important to you and why. What a great start to 2017. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hunta. I love the art and the positive attitude. I love it and you have been working well keep it up!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how you put in what most of the thing's mean. I never new your sister died with cancer!i'm so sorry to hear that.I also never new you had a sibling over 25 years old!great work and keep it up Hunta! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job Hunta!. I love the art and the explaining that you did. Keep up the positive work Hunta Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing art hunta keepup the great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Hunta and nice detail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Hunta I love how you explained so much through your art. Excellent Job

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful work Hunta !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool Hunta looking amazing keep up the grate work I like the words you used and your art I like the design you did you are a wonderful person well done =)!... I can't wait for what you are going to design next.

    ReplyDelete